No News

Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Bob The 3RD

• Tobias Green
  • Infected
  • Welcome to the forum and have fun in the servers!
    • View Profile
Resignation
« on: August 30, 2016, 10:39:40 pm »
I am here to say goodbye to the community that I have been with the most. It’s a sad day and a hard choice to leave something that has given me many countless memories over the past seven years. I would love to stay for the purpose of saying “I’ve been here a decade,” but there isn’t a point in having that title just because I want it. If I do nothing else but bide my time here, what would all of the time I spent here mean? It will mean nothing. I am resigning because time has caught up with me. I am spending more time on college than on the server but I know that it will be worth it. I know that everyone says “don’t become a stranger,” but I probably will. This isn’t a short term (3-4 month) period, this isn’t even a long break (1-3 years), this is permanent leaving. If I am back, it’ll be 5, 6 maybe even 7 years if I do. Times will have changed by then. I will be unknown and there will be new admins and hell, maybe it won’t be here. I hope that isn't the case. Only time will tell. I hope it still is so I can laugh and think about the fun I had here. To everyone here: Thank you. I know gaming is a lifestyle, but it isn’t one that pays at this point and I need some money to go anywhere in life.

Signing off,
Bob The 3RD.
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked |NotD| Dr.Nick
Player |NotD| Dr.Nick left the game (Kicked by administrator)
#rekt

Offline |NotD| Wooki3

• Global Moderator
  • Infected
  • NotD Developer, Admin, and Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Is A Lie
Re: Resignation
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 10:44:39 pm »
sad to see you go bob, u have been around back in the original notd and have been around since the start of this one. u were a great member of the community and we hate to see you go. but we understand life and school are more important so i wish you luck on your future ventures and hopefully we'll see you around from time to time.
 :'( :)

thanks sikk for the sigs
Need a place for your images/files, check out my uploader http://upload.thecakeisa.li

Offline |NotD| Doom8824

• Crazy mofo
  • Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 11:16:35 pm »
Sad to see you leave man, but life is more important. I am grateful you stuck with us this long after our revival but life will eventually make some of us make hard decisions. Thanks for serving in the community all these years as one of our fellow administrators and I wish you the best of luck in life.

Offline |NotD| MSgt_Loadtoad

• Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 11:46:44 pm »
Giving up what you know in pursuit of life is a tough but noble choice.  I wish you the absolute best of luck in your journey.

Toad

Offline Xstasy

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 12:41:36 am »
Good Luck Bob

Offline |NotD| Dr.Nick

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 05:40:35 pm »
Sad to see you ago but I understand we all have our own personal lives we need to focus on now.

Offline |NotD| C0d3.Drrk

• Developer
  • Infected
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 06:52:46 pm »
Sad to see you go man. Hope to see you around from time to time.

Offline NaNo

• Survivor
  • Don't know what to put here this shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 07:12:53 pm »
Good luck in life bob, we'll come get you out of college don't you worry.

Offline Sikk

• Head Hunter
  • Me Gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 03:26:41 am »
Heyyy Bob. Had the urge to at least post something when I saw this because Bob is definitely one of the older members here and I've definitely enjoyed the times having him around back in the days. Unfortunate to see you go but somethings can't go on forever. Wish you best of whatever comes next and take well care.