Author Topic: Promo  (Read 931 times)

Offline |NotD| Sabin

• Community Leader
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
Promo
« on: February 26, 2017, 10:58:33 pm »
Promo Idea 1
I was thinking of a fun random promo for weekdays. perhaps a code can be put in to randomly generate a pvp day. basically the day lasts untill someone gets 10-20 kills and the top three get an exp boost on their current class of like 500-2000 exp (first place gets most then second then third). also their would need to be a max player check. only have pvp event if 4+ players online. then back to farming.

Promo Idea 2
when server reaches 5 players. at 10% chance on day start one ct is chosen at random. then that player is turned into a zombie with 5k hp amd rpund timer is set to 5 min. if that player lives for the full length of timer player gets 1k xp on class if ct wins last hit gets 1k xp. other ct get win round bonus of say... 300 xp.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:48:56 am by |NotD| Sabin »
He who has why to live, can bear almost any how.

Offline |NotD| Anathol

• Community Leader
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Promo
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:19:44 am »
Promo Idea 1
I was thinking of a fun random promo for weekdays. perhaps a code can be put in to randomly generate a pvp day. basically the day lasts untill someone gets 10-20 kills and the top three get an exp boost on their current class of like 500-2000 exp (first place gets most then second then third). also their would need to be a max player check. only have pvp event if 4+ players online. then back to farming.

Not sure if our community is about PVP. Also sounds quite complicated to code...

Promo Idea 2
when server reaches 5 players. at 10% chance on day start one ct is chosen at random. then that player is turned into a zombie with 5k hp amd rpund timer is set to 5 min. if that player lives for the full length of timer player gets 1k xp on class if ct wins last hit gets 1k xp. other ct get win round bonus of say... 300 xp.

Done that as admin with some players on. Not that funny as zombie, frustrating as human to die on this. It was CSS tho.

All in all: MEH
Birthdays are good for your health. Statistically the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

Offline |NotD| Sabin

• Community Leader
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Promo
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:47:46 pm »
did u set their speed to zombie speed and set their hp to boss level. i did try this out with like 8 kids (all but the exp part any way) and they had some fun. of course they didn't have a cader. ROFL can keep it an admin event

oh, and no, this is very much a coop community but the games we play on are all pvp. so most of the community who join our servers would like to see some kind of blood shed once in awhile. also alot of players comment that in the zriot they remember they turn zombie after so many deaths and it was more fun then sitting in spec. then i remind them this isn't zriot and they leave. if we turned the feature of spawning a player to zombie team on join. and when they die. i think more people would like the server. also medic revive can allways be set to change team back to ct if check team finds player on T. there is just alot of team swap bugs that would have to be cleaned.
He who has why to live, can bear almost any how.