No News

Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 851 times)

Offline HankAnli41914

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Just a thought
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:10:35 pm »
Since there are not so many active players, would it makes a different if the server is changed to rpg zombie survival ?

Offline HankAnli41914

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Just a thought
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:21:28 pm »
Keep the rpg system´╝îand when there are less players in the server, use bot to be zombie, and as every one player join in the game, kick out one bot. Increase the hp of zombie, and there is one or more boss for every 5 days,which is the same idea now. Forgive me for my broken English. :'(

Offline HankAnli41914

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 06:27:35 pm »
I remember that at the time I was playing cs1 1.6 there were many good zombie servers that you can purchase upgrades as you gain xp by killing zombie or infect human in the game,

Offline |NotD| Wooki3

• Global Moderator
  • Infected
  • NotD Developer, Admin, and Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Is A Lie
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 07:25:28 pm »
thanks for the suggestion. we are currently waiting on our dev, he is taking a bit of a hiatus but should be back around in something like 3 weeks. Once he returns we will resume to opening servers. I would appreciate if someone get some player feedback for what games we should be new servers for, we are trying to somewhat prevent expanding into css and would prefer to move to csgo, but if there is enough player feedback for css then it is definitely a possibility.

Also, please try to refrain from multiple posts in a row. if u need to correct or change something there is an edit button. Thanks

thanks sikk for the sigs
Need a place for your images/files, check out my uploader http://upload.thecakeisa.li

Offline HankAnli41914

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:02:33 pm »
Thanks, what I said above is about csgo, I have played the rpg server in csgo for a week :D

Offline |NotD| Anathol

• Community Leader
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 01:21:06 pm »
As painful as it feels, but CSS is dying. To keep the community alive you should - imho - focus on CSGO.  :-\
If cuts have to be made, please sacrifice the CSS Classic first. Even though Classic is more intense and more fun than CSS RPG, the latter one is way more populated.

One thing I can tell: I will go down with CSS because I loathe CSGO. That cash grabbing, weapon skin simulating, retarded and evil CSS twin can suck my salty pistachios.
Birthdays are good for your health. Statistically the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

Offline Da Manager

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 03:01:27 pm »
As painful as it feels, but CSS is dying. To keep the community alive you should - imho - focus on CSGO.  :-\
If cuts have to be made, please sacrifice the CSS Classic first. Even though Classic is more intense and more fun than CSS RPG, the latter one is way more populated.

One thing I can tell: I will go down with CSS because I loathe CSGO. That cash grabbing, weapon skin simulating, retarded and evil CSS twin can suck my salty pistachios.

welp..... that was certainly something. Also if you don't like skins, just don't use em. And ignore ppl who do, altho that will be everyone. CS: GO skins are something if a blessing and a curse It's an interesting mechanic, altho it does ruin the game a bit. Also, you do realize that CS: competativeGO was made because CSS did not have a competitive mode, and when leagues started popping up and playing, Volvo wanted a game that was more competitive, and more friendly to lueges.
<The Sea>
Life is a rise on a ship
The ship goes up and down
Yet the Sea carries the ship
So in the end, who is the true master of life?
The ship, or the sea?

It is a brutal thing. And most can agree
That without it, none would ever be.

It is a caretaker, a beginning, a start
We all came from the sea, and we will are return.

I do not know when, but I do this
I will join my brothers in arm's, in the sea.

Offline |NotD| JZServices

• Developer
  • Infected
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 01:44:59 am »
css and csgo versions of the program are fixed simultaneously

I have both versions of the game coded together and some pretty nice tricks to reduce CPU calculations by having the game-type detected to begin with determine code that is run vs checking game as it runs the code (where I could which was quite a bit for the most part)

possible idea is to have a revival or heal system that will be implemented and then lowers as the amount of players joining