No News

Author Topic: Surf Server  (Read 326 times)

Offline Da Manager

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Surf Server
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:53:40 pm »
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ya, It is I, the great Gatsby.

Anyways, to clear some thing's out of the way before I go onto the main topic of this post: da surfingz.

Now, I and my brother used to share this account and [now mine] steam account. 

Because of that, if one of did something, both of us would get blamed.

My name is Daniel and he is Dimitry. And he was a meme star back then. He impersonated me and went on

here, and [lookin at the logs and such] got me a bad reputation. Now, I would just love it if you would not

blame me for the actions that he did on this community's forums. And judge me by my actions.

Why I am here

So, mostly nowadays I surf on cs:go and don't play that much "real" cs:go. I do still play shooter games [BF4, BFH, PAYDAY 2, TF2 and KF2] so if you have those games and want to play, msg me and I would be glad to join yo. As aforementioned by me, my brother was the one who got me the bad rep on this community forums. He was 17 at the time and that was 2 years ago. I am atm 15.

Now, going past the little nigz that are gonna make a big deal about me being 15, I mostly surf nowadays. I have a friend who is still somewhat active on this community servers, so he told me about the surf server.

Now I am not sure if there is a server like that cuz I did not see one on the community server browsing, or on this website, but I think there should be one.

How the server would work

Now, I have a couple ideas about how you could work in a zombie survival aspect into a surf server.

Now the first thing is a Zombie Escape server [will be referred to as "ZE" from now on].

Ii am going to assume that everyone knows how it works, but I have my own idea for an especial type of one.

So, the RPG system that is on the ZomRPG Attack/Defend server could be moved into the ZE server with connected stats. That way [this is how I see it, feel free to critisize] the survivors have 30 sec to surf as far as they can, and there will be points where they can defend. The surfing gets progressively harder. And the farther you surf the better spots you have. That way it will reward people who actually know how to surf by giving a better location to set up in. After 30 sec [does not have to be 30 sec] the some try to attack the position on the defenders. Personally, I have never heard of an aspect like this existing, so this would be original.

My second I idea is to have a normal surf server with team v team, with same RPG sets from the Attack/defense server. The zomz have increased health and speed boost. [other buffs may apply].

I.E: T AND CT start on other sides of the map, surf to center and fight.

And in the end, it is an FFA of mass murder.

Also... you could just have a regular surf server......

That... that's always an option.....

Anyways, I apologize for any grammatical mistakes and such. I am writing this at 11:43 pm rn... so ya.

And again, please do not consider me the same person who my brother is/was.

O and to Nano or Wooki [whoever mentioned my piano stuff] I am actually doing quite well. I am on grade 5 of the "Trinity" program. It is a program that is sponsored my some elite ass college in England. I personally want to study and become a marine engineer [NOT MARINE LIFE] but as a backup, I have my piano stuff and my coding classes.

Anyways I am signing off, and I wish you luck.
But I leave knowing this.
The hope of that people will judge me for who I am,
Is burning, ever so slightly, In my soul.

Daniel

Also known as:

Numbers

Abe Lincoln V2.0

"The" DJ

<The Sea>
Life is a rise on a ship
The ship goes up and down
Yet the Sea carries the ship
So in the end, who is the true master of life?
The ship, or the sea?

It is a brutal thing. And most can agree
That without it, none would ever be.

It is a caretaker, a beginning, a start
We all came from the sea, and we will are return.

I do not know when, but I do this
I will join my brothers in arm's, in the sea.

Offline |NotD| Wooki3

• Global Moderator
  • Infected
  • NotD Developer, Admin, and Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Is A Lie
Re: Surf Server
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 04:32:27 pm »
we will not be reopening the surf server, it was a huge flop the last time

thanks sikk for the sigs
Need a place for your images/files, check out my uploader http://upload.thecakeisa.li

Offline Da Manager

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Surf Server
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:47:01 pm »
Welp.......... sadness......................... If you can do it right, a zombie surf server could be chill.

<The Sea>
Life is a rise on a ship
The ship goes up and down
Yet the Sea carries the ship
So in the end, who is the true master of life?
The ship, or the sea?

It is a brutal thing. And most can agree
That without it, none would ever be.

It is a caretaker, a beginning, a start
We all came from the sea, and we will are return.

I do not know when, but I do this
I will join my brothers in arm's, in the sea.