No News

Author Topic: Response to "|NotD| Anathol"  (Read 383 times)

Offline Da Manager

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Response to "|NotD| Anathol"
« on: February 25, 2017, 10:01:40 am »
Anyways, before I start my response to Mr. Anathol, I want to give the layout of the situation to anyone who has not seen the conversation in the shoutbox. For anyone wondering why I am doing this, It is common courtesy.

Anyways, I asked the community this:

"Anyways, is this community still active?"

After 6 hours and 19 minutes, Mr. Anathol responded to me with this:

"You're getting responses, don't you??"

Now, before I start my response to Mr. Anathol, I must admit, I am partially at fault in this situation.

I did not define what is "Active" in my personal view. For that, I do apologize. Now onto Mr. Anathol's response.

Now, because it is text, I can not tell if that was meant with hostility or not. Since I tend to assume the best of people, I am going into this with the assumption what you did not mean that with hostility/sarcasm.

Now, My definition of a community being alive is [quote this if you have to] "Haveing a total population of 10%, of said community, online playing on said community servers. Haveing common updates and bug fixes. An active forum [In said case, "active" means that there is a constant flow of at a minimum <folowing number is dependent on the community size, In this case, I am using this community> 5-20 post per day] and an active [In this case, "active" means that there is at least 1 admin on every server of the said community for 70% of the day at minimum] admins on the servers.

Now that I got that out of the way, Now that you can see my definition of active..................

Shit, I forgot why I was even making this response...........

Welp anyways, I was just asking if it was somewhat active because from my observations I did not see it as being active but I wanted a second opinion.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Welp

I am gonna sign off here.....

Daniel

Also Known as

Numbers

Abe Lincoln V 2.0

"The" DJ
<The Sea>
Life is a rise on a ship
The ship goes up and down
Yet the Sea carries the ship
So in the end, who is the true master of life?
The ship, or the sea?

It is a brutal thing. And most can agree
That without it, none would ever be.

It is a caretaker, a beginning, a start
We all came from the sea, and we will are return.

I do not know when, but I do this
I will join my brothers in arm's, in the sea.

Offline |NotD| Anathol

• Community Leader
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Response to "|NotD| Anathol"
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 02:52:29 pm »
1) Ofc it's sarcasm... or irony. Can't tell them apart.  ::) I guess that is the irony in this situation... or sarcasm??   ARGHH
2) It's a shoutbox - no sealed diplomatic correspondence. You should see it as public trashtalk just like Donald Trump's tweets.
3) You can't define a communities activity by using numbers. That's not the fantasy football league.
4) No server I know of has admins online 24/7. Despite popular belief admins also have a real life with job and hobbies. In my case a cozy sex dungeon. Oh and my hobby is collecting stamps.
5) I thínk you're taking this a little to serious. I mean did you really have to tell us the time span between my comment and your response??
6) Also don't be a bootlicker please...

PS:
7) I doubt my post is even worth reading because it's so sarcastic... or ironic... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT
Birthdays are good for your health. Statistically the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

Offline |NotD| Wooki3

• Global Moderator
  • Infected
  • NotD Developer, Admin, and Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Is A Lie
Re: Response to "|NotD| Anathol"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 04:55:34 pm »
why is this a fucking topic, quit fucking whining no one cares... topic locked

thanks sikk for the sigs
Need a place for your images/files, check out my uploader http://upload.thecakeisa.li