No News

Author Topic: Throwing knives  (Read 453 times)

Offline |NotD| Sabin

• Community Leader
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
Throwing knives
« on: February 26, 2017, 06:58:18 pm »
1.) often when a ninja is on server using knives with a failed model the server crashes.
2.) knives sometimes show as a red ct player after being thrown.
3.) models from list don't appear in game when selected (except the one model listed in throwingknives.sp).
4.) when their are two ninjas on the server and both knives hit each other the server crashes back to cs_assault.

seems to me many of the crashes could be stopped by resetting all players knife models to default in the sql or flat file that loads player info and removing the menu item in ninja for throwing stars. I also feel since this is a Luxory the ninja #1 menu should be fast long jump on off instead of throwing model selection. and the throwing model should go into a class specific section of the vip store with cade colors.

p.s. I am aware i have sent all these issues to jz in chat but i figured id take the time to list them for referance.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:49:04 pm by |NotD| Sabin »
He who has why to live, can bear almost any how.

Offline |NotD| Anathol

• Community Leader
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing knives
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:49:14 am »
I think you're onto something. Model choice should not be on speed dial keys. Maybe you could replace it with something usefull - or funny like a little smoke cloud. :)
Birthdays are good for your health. Statistically the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.