No News

Author Topic: End of year store pruning.  (Read 1642 times)

Offline |NotD| C0d3.Drrk

• Infected
    • View Profile
End of year store pruning.
« on: December 19, 2015, 06:38:36 pm »
I have noticed approx 12,000 accounts in the store database where users have not logged in within the past year on any server.  The lookup of store accounts is one of the slowest parts of the server at this moment... this causes other delays as for some reason one sql/mysql process can run at a time.

I have backed up the existing store database.  If you were one of these 12,000 people and would like your account manually re-added, please let me know.

Again, I have currently pruned all accounts that have not logged in since 01/01/2015.  I will be extending this outward to June 1st, 2015 that has less than 40 store credits and no items also within the next few days to hopefully pull another ~5000 accounts off the database.

Offline Bob The 3RD

• Tobias Green
  • Infected
  • Welcome to the forum and have fun in the servers!
    • View Profile
Re: End of year store pruning.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 06:54:58 pm »
Can we get these free credits. All joking aside, this is good, I had thought it was a little slower as of late. Thank you for doing this.
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked |NotD| Dr.Nick
Player |NotD| Dr.Nick left the game (Kicked by administrator)
#rekt

Offline |NotD| Hostile

• Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
Re: End of year store pruning.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 10:17:32 pm »
Would a clean up like this for actual players help the server? While I love seeing returning players come home. It would seem like a pruning of players themselves would also help.

I Call DIBS on all EXP reclaimed from deleted players!  8)