No News

Author Topic: Anyone still on here?  (Read 976 times)

Offline Tox!c

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone still on here?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 05:37:57 pm »
I pop onto the forums like every other week just to see who's still around.

Offline Bob The 3RD

• Tobias Green
  • Infected
  • Welcome to the forum and have fun in the servers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 08:01:55 pm »
I usually check in a couple of times a month. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. Depends on what is happening here.
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked |NotD| Dr.Nick
Player |NotD| Dr.Nick left the game (Kicked by administrator)
#rekt

Offline |NotD| Doom8824

• Crazy mofo
  • Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 02:55:11 am »
I also remember you perfectly in the Mini-games server my dude!! I love how a lot of the old members are still low-key lurking.
The lurker life.

I usually check in a couple of times a month. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. Depends on what is happening here.
Nothing happening soon™

Offline AlienX

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2018, 01:01:05 am »
I miss all of you guys, and all the fun we had. Been missing it a lot lately. I wish we could go back, or start anew. If there's any chance of servers coming back up (CSGO MG anyone?), let me know if there's anything I can do to support! I'd really love to see this community get back on its feet.

Offline |NotD| Doom8824

• Crazy mofo
  • Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2018, 03:42:07 am »
I miss all of you guys, and all the fun we had. Been missing it a lot lately. I wish we could go back, or start anew. If there's any chance of servers coming back up (CSGO MG anyone?), let me know if there's anything I can do to support! I'd really love to see this community get back on its feet.
Sadly I do not see our community resurrecting in the foreseeable future... but we might do something interesting in the future, soon™.

Offline AlienX

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 09:22:29 am »
What if, hypothetically, I were to support the server(s) financially? What's the average monthly expense on something like that?

Offline |NotD| Doom8824

• Crazy mofo
  • Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 01:24:22 pm »
    I will say thank you for wanting to support us financially, but we have been down this road before. Wookie talked about it in another thread somewhere but overall money alone will not bring it us back. It was a combination of several factors that lead us to the decision to close down, our main coder being busy, us having more going on irl, and lack of will to continue driving a sinking ship.

We had a good run and as I said before I thank everyone that was apart of our community at the time, we only maintain the forums so that some of the oldies have a place to talk at if they wish. Granted who knows, we might try to some kind of reunion in the near future. (not a revival)

Offline Bob The 3RD

• Tobias Green
  • Infected
  • Welcome to the forum and have fun in the servers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 03:04:09 pm »
    I will say thank you for wanting to support us financially, but we have been down this road before. Wookie talked about it in another thread somewhere but overall money alone will not bring it us back. It was a combination of several factors that lead us to the decision to close down, our main coder being busy, us having more going on irl, and lack of will to continue driving a sinking ship.

We had a good run and as I said before I thank everyone that was apart of our community at the time, we only maintain the forums so that some of the oldies have a place to talk at if they wish. Granted who knows, we might try to some kind of reunion in the near future. (not a revival)

If something happens, I'd be glad to come back! XD
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked |NotD| Dr.Nick
Player |NotD| Dr.Nick left the game (Kicked by administrator)
#rekt

Offline Averell

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2018, 08:11:21 pm »
:L